Smorty Gives Me Another Reason to Blog

Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog


Just earlier this week, I'm very happy to open my email when I saw that Smorty confirmed my application. For those who still doesn't know what Smorty is, it's a website where advertisers engage in blog advertising while bloggers like us get paid for blogging, as simple as that. Advertisers look for qualified bloggers and Smorty works kind of a middle man in this such business.

Smorty offers higher commissions to bloggers who blog for money but lower fees for advertisers who want their products to be advertised on blogs. This is my first time to apply for such business and I am very happy I applied to Smorty. Smorty does not accept all blogs for it has also rules and qualifications to keep quality reviews for their advertisers, a common practice in money business. But chin up! Smorty want bloggers to earn as much as as bloggers want for themselves, that's why Smorty sees to it their rules are easy to meet.

Not only I enjoy my usual writing and blogging, I'm also getting paid to blog. This what makes blogging more interesting. So for those bloggers who want to start earning now, sign up for Smorty now!



0 comments:

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger