CD-R King Car Cassette Adapter

I bought this CD-R King Car Cassette Adapter (TM-CCS01) just a couple of weeks ago so that I can connect my MP3 player to our car stereo. Unfortunately the CD-R King Car Cassette Adapter did not work properly with our car stereo. Every time I inserted the CD-R King Car Cassette Adapter to the cassette tape slot, the player just seemed to eject it. I tried to use the CD-R King Car Cassette Adapter to our home stereo player, and guess what, it worked. Maybe it was our car stereo that's broken so I tried playing a cassette tape into it. But it worked as well.

So I went back to CD-R King branch where I bought the Car Cassette Adapter and requested for a replacement of the same item (the Car Cassette Adapter had a 1 week replacement period). The saleslady then replaced it upon my request, with the official receipt of course .

I tried everything all over again. But the problem was still not solved even with the new item.

Maybe the CD-R King Car Cassette Adapter wasn't just compatible with our car stereo. Too bad.




Other post related to CR-R King:


Encore Wireless G Router


My Flash Drive's Still Flashing

0 comments:

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger