i'm back

It's been a while since i last updated my blog. School has never been that busy the past few weeks, not to mention the sleepless nights I've been trying to overcome just to pass some subjects, just "some" subjects. Anyway, the second semester is over and I only have a couple of weeks before summer classes get on my schedule, so I decided to have a little blog makeover.

A good friend named Kirby once referred me to a blog which talks about blog templates and other blogging stuffs. I actually like some templates there, try checking them yourself JackBook.com. My current template is actually taken there. And as I was trying to figure out how to make my blog look better, another good friend Agnes, suggested good sites that also deals with free blog templates (she's a computer science student by the way). And so I visited these referred sites: psyc.horm.org, mashable.com, and tothepc.com.

I admit there are plenty good templates out there, but I still need to experiment on how to make them fit for my own. Do you think you can help me? I will surely welcome your suggestions and comments.

0 comments:

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger